Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve

      Tonight and actually all of today was pretty rough.  We were in Maryland visiting Ashley this past week for Christmas.  It was wonderful being together but overall a hard Christmas (and birthday...now I'm 15).  So today, we left for home and it was really hard, especially leaving Anthony.  He's only 2.  When he saw us leaving he just started sobbing, trying to yell to us to stay.  It broke my heart and I was probably crying more than he was.  Now he keeps forgetting that we left and keeps asking to see us.  So, needless to say, I've been crying most of today. 
      Then to top it off (whenever my day is pretty much as bad as I think it can get, it gets worse) I was helping my Dad and I guess I just wasn't prepared for what I saw.  His legs were so skinny, just skin and bones.  Of course, that makes sense, since he's losing his muscles but I didn't realize how bad it would be.  When I saw the skin just sagging around the bones, I just starting crying.  I couldn't help it, my heart hurt so badly. He's always had such strong muscles, especially in his legs, so when I see them so weak, it just hurts.  
      And, I just miss Ashley, Anthony and Xavier so much that I'm especially quick to cry right now.  Plus, I just got a haircut that I don't like, so just one more thing.  Finally (I hope this doesn't sound like a super long list of complaints) school starts again on Monday.  I'm absolutely dreading that (especially with this stupid new haircut).  Sorry to write down a long depressing list of all the bad things going on right now but I have to vent.  And right now, the easiest way to do that is to write it all down.  
      Well, it's past midnight now so Happy New Year! 2011...one more year until the world ends ;)  Right now, I kind of hope for that.  Anyway, hoping and praying for a better year this year.  Blessed Francis Xavier Seelos, pray for us and get us this miracle, please!
    

No comments:

Post a Comment