Monday, June 28, 2010

Living in a Nightmare...My thoughts right after the diagnosis

When I heard the news, my heart stopped.  I felt frozen, unable to believe the nightmare about to become my life, yet realizing it was the truth.  As tears came, I still didn't believe it.  How could life go from perfect to a huge bad dream?  All the little things I cared about don't matter anymore.  How could I care about feeling left out when my dad might be taken away from me?  How could I cry over a pointless party when there are fatal diseases out there like ALS? God will heal my Dad.  Too many need him to survive.  I need my daddy.  I want him at my wedding to walk me down the aisle.  I just want to make sure he knows what a wonderful Dad he is and how much I need him and love him.  I love you Daddy.  God will not take you away from me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment